FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v City - 27/4 7.45pm (ITV4) / tickets (merged)

How many are going to the away leg? I'll be down in London so will grab a ticket. Where are blues sitting?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many are going to the away leg? I'll be down in London so will grab a ticket. Where are blues sitting?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
There will be a few going. Last time we took a few hundred - we had an away section as well.

For those that cant make this game tomorrow,which will be a magnificent display of talent and potential.....so youre urged to do so! Its also being shown on ITV 4 from 1930hrs :-) Enjoy!

For those that cant make this game tomorrow,which will be a magnificent display of talent and potential.....so youre urged to do so! Its also being shown on ITV 4 from 1930hrs :-) Enjoy!
Really looking forward to this! It'll be our first game at the CFA. For once the gods of fixtures played nice with us, as we're staying over Friday night because of the early KO (which is especially early if you have a 4.5 - 5 hour drive to the Etihad).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.