The City Arsenal game

AlgarveBlu

There is a scenario where we could both guaranty qualification for the champions league places by having a draw if utd are five points behind us and Arsenal on the penultimate game of the season (they're game in hand is against west ham on the Tuesday after we play) - i say five points as there gd is shite against us both.

Would it be out of order to play a game similar to West Germany - Austria in Spain 82 WC and just knock the ball to each other in our own halves :-) it would make for great tv and reaffirm our commitment to fair play whilst we watch the rags have a meltdown of epic proportions.

I was wondering the same myself and it is tempting however we need to get 3rd in order to avoid any tricky, early season 2 leg qualifier......plus, it's never an unpleasant experience seeing us beat Arsenal

I think you are forgetting the letter, on Arsenal headed note paper, signed by the scum and Arsenal complaining to the FA trying to curtail our spending

Fuck them both, I wish they could both lose out

Pity it's not the last game of the season, we might have had the most negative game of football since the 1982 World Cup

You might be onto something if you get the same for finishing 3rd and 4th

Only you don't, so both teams will be doing everything to avoid a potentially tricky play off to qualify for the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.