Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

Wristband question - if City offer the option of collecting wristband and ticket the day before as they did in Paris do they stick the wristband on you there and then or can you put it on yourself when you want?
Someone else will be able to tell you for sure, but I'd imagine they put it on there and then. Would defeat the purpose of doing it at all if they just gave it to you to do yourself.

Wristband question - if City offer the option of collecting wristband and ticket the day before as they did in Paris do they stick the wristband on you there and then or can you put it on yourself when you want?

You have to have the wristband fitted at the time you collect your tickets, so much so that the staff lace it on your wrist rather than letting you do it. It is supposed to be 'locked' so that it cannot be removed, like a one way thing and you have to cut it off afterwards With Paris this is apparently something the French police insisted on and it was the band they checked more than anything.

Wearing the wristband is no hardship. Looks like you been to a club or Vip area.

No one notices. I do not see any ultras mooching round Madrid looking for wristbands.

City just tweeted 'on sale to all season card holders on cup scheme' but won't let me buy it on my account???????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.