FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v City - 27/4 7.45pm (ITV4) / tickets (merged)

There has been trouble at Youth matches, mainly derbies.
Yes I know, but we're not all f**king idiots, this is effectively a kids game, and its the final of a competition, no need for it, and neither club are being particularly helpful, there was no "ticket news" for it from City, had there been, I could have picked tickets up last night.

Football supporters treated like criminals again. Why a business would make it so hard for someone to walk up on the night and pay for their product is beyond me.

I've got a ticket for Chelsea end, was planning on wandering over to sit with the rest of the City fans, but I guess I'll just have to sit on my hands, which is a bit shit. How weird that they're making it so difficult

Yeah, I just wanted the lads to have some support. I might still go, and try and get a ticket before 4pm from the bridge, but it seems a stupid policy, given how many people follow City from the south, and its unlikely they'll get a huge crowd, trouble is it will cost me £40 for 2 of us to get there, and then not get in.
When you get to the Bridge just look vacant and say " Watcha, cap of char" sorted!

looking forward to this albeit i will be watching on tv tonight.

it will be tough tonight but hopefully at stamford bridge brahim might have more space to play in.

nmecha needs a much better game tonight as well.

Watched the replay of the 1st leg today on chelsea tv. Thought he was poor on the night but on the replay Nmecha didnt look fit to me. Hopefully all ok tonight cause he could cause them damage.

Yes I know, but we're not all f**king idiots, this is effectively a kids game, and its the final of a competition, no need for it, and neither club are being particularly helpful, there was no "ticket news" for it from City, had there been, I could have picked tickets up last night.

Yup, there was no news whatsoever. Luckily I got into Manchester really early yesterday and on the off chance strolled up to the club to see if they were selling Youth Cup final tickets at the ticket office.....and happily they were, so, erm, I've got one! Just about to set off

looking forward to this albeit i will be watching on tv tonight.

it will be tough tonight but hopefully at stamford bridge brahim might have more space to play in.

nmecha needs a much better game tonight as well.

Did someone mention that they thought Nmecha might have been unwell last Friday? He certainly looked like he was completely off the pace.

Watched the replay of the 1st leg today on chelsea tv. Thought he was poor on the night but on the replay Nmecha didnt look fit to me. Hopefully all ok tonight cause he could cause them damage.

he should be fit because he hasn't been injured i don't think.

i think twosips said that was his worst game he has seen from nmecha this season so i don't know, but he was up against tomori and clarke-salter whom are arguably two of the best defenders at this level in europe when you consider they won the uefa youth league last week.

i am yet to be completely won over by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.