Ken Livingston

Being completely uninformed in these matters, I honestly struggle to see what all the fuss is about based on what he said.

Clearly I am missing something, but what's wrong with saying Hitler wanted to send all the Jews to Israel before he went mad and killed millions of them? I don't know whether the statement is true or not, but where's the anti-semitism in saying it? I don't get it (and I don't mean to offend anyone).

It just shows how precious people are, sooooooooooo what if he said what he did...as far as i can see it's testimony to the way the said Zionists jump on and squash the slightest thing they see that goes against their twisted agenda,of which there clearly is. Bullies,that is all they are and unfortunately their numbers are huge because of the snivelling yes men that back up,push forward and shape the disgraceful society that has engulfed rational and a mainly decent populis.

It just shows how precious people are, sooooooooooo what if he said what he did...as far as i can see it's testimony to the way the said Zionists jump on and squash the slightest thing they see that goes against their twisted agenda,of which there clearly is. Bullies,that is all they are and unfortunately their numbers are huge because of the snivelling yes men that back up,push forward and shape the disgraceful society that has engulfed rational and a mainly decent populis.
Who are these Zionists buzzer and what exactly is their agenda?

Spot on mate, it's not as if he's been running around in a Nazi uniform is it, oh wait that was Prince Harry but that was swept under the carpet in haste.
I dressed as a vampire the other year.

I didn't bite anyone though.

Do you think there should be a Jewish state of Israel?

Do you think Israel should be a Jewish state? What about Christians and Muslims living in Israel?
Yes I do and they are freely able to practice their religion.

Not sure what point you thought you were making?

So you don't think Israel should exist?

Yes I do and they are freely able to practice their religion.

Not sure what point you thought you were making?

So you don't think Israel should exist?

I asked because you described Israel as a Jewish state which suggests exclusivity. I don't know why you subsequently ask me - other than a rather dim-witted attempt to WUM - whether I think Israel should exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.