Ken Livingston

Who are these Zionists buzzer and what exactly is their agenda?

Right, i have no time for religion, take religion out of the game and there are no wars,simple...although the bankers may have something to say about that inc the virmin Rothschild cartel.
The way money ($$ and ££) is pumped into it and without ANY questions asked speaks volumes and tells the story without even looking into it. The normal everyday Israeli probably wants fuk all to do with the murderous regime that leads that country, just as most of the population of GBR wants and has fuk all to do with the govts and its cohorts...i could list 1000s of yes men for the Zionist cause and as i said in a previous post that it is ALL a manipulation of the people.

Israel was bombed into existence, everything has blood on its hands from every angle you look at it involving that state,from way back then right upto present. The Jewish people are used by the Zionist scum that hide under the Israeli flag, they use that flag as a cloak to pedal the lie that anything spoken against them(zionists) is immediately squashed and jumped on by the semites and as a consequence they are dragged into it as they too believe that bulshit that the Zionists and everyday Semites are as one..well they aint...You actually have jews vehemently opposing the murderous Zionist regime and are actauly vociferous in their calls for the slaughter of Palestinians to stop,
The like of Rahm Emmanuel and probably all the Christian Zionists in the USA too,they pedal the Zionist bulshit to fever pitch, pure madmen that are pure and utter bullies, all led by the nose by their excuse of a human being John Hagee,what a knut he is. Also John Biden, that cockroach grovelling little bastard is testament to what i am talking about, and im sure i read somewhere that he actually said,"you dont have to be jewish to be a Zionist",with that im pretty sure he meant a Rothschild Zionist..The agenda as you asked, is to get complete control of people,thoughts,actions and life as we know it now and they are doing that and tightening the net on a daily basis,i wont say why they are dong this as it will deviate the thread and i will AGAIN be ridiculed and the usual bluemoon arse lickers will go into frenzy mode.

As a slight aside, i find the irony utterly breathtaking once again on this forum, on one hand you have people screaming and crying that the meeedya have an agenda as they are constantly digging at us as a club and our fans, putting a complete blanket over and whitewashing(can i still say that on this forum;)?) everything that doesnt fit their clear as day agenda, yet the same people that are so vociferous about it on here are the very same people that seemingly back up the zionism that is rife and ruining the very way we live,again the irony is disgusting. The Rothschild pack run the world, make no mistake about that and unfortunate as a consequence free speech is being eroded to the point if you say anything against them you are labelled as a racist/anti semite and whatever bullshit they can make the shit stick to you, so again they can point in shock and horror at the naughty racist.
And i will finish with this, and before the BM areselickers comment,it isnt a side swipe at jews and i am not a naughty racist lol, but the state of Israel treats its non Israeli jews living there as nothing but something from under their shoes..take the Black Ethiopian jews, the caste system too which in itself is a form of racism or at best a class system that is utterly repugnant, and yes as i have stated many times on here that the constant bombing of Palestine is a fkin disgrace and if it were anywhere else on the planet their would be an outcry that we must do x y and z to stop it all,but when the hand that holds the strings or in this case the media, the cash and the military then there can only be one winner, and for that accolade i give to the deightful Rothschild clan,parasites along with their followers to a man,and i use the term man in their case very very loosely. Over and out for me on this thread,i rarely use the forum now due to the aforementioned greasy little yes men on here and the way they are left to run riot...they are free to slag people, have blatant digs at posters because they dont get their own way and are left to do as they please, whereas certain other posters simply fart and they are warned or worse,banned..who'd have thunked it on a forum what seemingly is infected by the said greasy yes men of society and self important megalomaniacs ,amazing huh..NOT.

oh,btw,.. I am not use to writing long posts as i just have,well its long for me anyway, so if i have seemingly made some grammatical errors then i apologise to the more sensitive souls on here.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.