Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance but what steps should we follow to install the new build over the older one? Only installed Kodi yesterday ... if I only I had waited 1 more day. Typical bad timing by me. And so glad I saw this as it's installed on the PCs I use for work.

Any advice on the specs for a laptop to use for this? Or would people really think a "media box" is better? (No firetv in Ireland as far as I know)

Thanks a lot!

Pardon my ignorance but what steps should we follow to install the new build over the older one? Only installed Kodi yesterday ... if I only I had waited 1 more day. Typical bad timing by me. And so glad I saw this as it's installed on the PCs I use for work.

Any advice on the specs for a laptop to use for this? Or would people really think a "media box" is better? (No firetv in Ireland as far as I know)

Thanks a lot!
Hey mate, follow the YouTube tutorial on the second post of the thread bud, make sure you're on Kodi 16.1 mate :)
Had already updated to 16.1 and working fine now thanks for the help mate...,,
Glad to hear it's working mate, looks like this build needs to have Kodi 16.1 installed to work fully :)
sportsdevil is enabled not sure if they are broken links within NJM

thanks this whole thing must drive you bonkers
Haha I enjoy it ;)
Are you on Kodi 16.1 mate? It looks like the build is compatible only with this version of Kodi :)

Hey mate, follow the YouTube tutorial on the second post of the thread bud, make sure you're on Kodi 16.1 mate :)

Glad to hear it's working mate, looks like this build needs to have Kodi 16.1 installed to work fully :)

Haha I enjoy it ;)
Are you on Kodi 16.1 mate? It looks like the build is compatible only with this version of Kodi :)
on 16.1
seem to have found most things I need within bulldog watching the pricks on sunday supplement atm will see how njm goes for live games
always struggle to get good sky sports news in all builds is there actually a reason for this do sky do something to stop it?
mobdro normally helps out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.