Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy should never wear the shirt again! Dont know what was going through his head during the second goal, he knows hes off and has given up. I'd rather bring in a youth player than have him anywhere near our team, inexcusable and disgraceful

Fucking disgusting performance. Take your fucking tattoo sleeves and fuck off somewhere else.

how the fuck he has lasted 6 years here, its unbelievable. should have been sold in 2011 summer already.

We'll have to loan him out for the remainder of his contract (2 years) to get him out. Doubt anyone will actually pay money for this fraud.

that scene of him jogging on their second goal is one mof the most disgraceful stuff I've seen on football pitch. He just didn't give a fuck.
Right on mate. And then totally ignoring the overlapping runner who ran straight past him with no reply. Total waste of space he is.

how the fuck he has lasted 6 years here, its unbelievable. should have been sold in 2011 summer already.

We'll have to loan him out for the remainder of his contract (2 years) to get him out. Doubt anyone will actually pay money for this fraud.
He's allegedly on 90k/week......yep,without some severe encouragement......we're gonna struggle to shift this fella.

Right on mate. And then totally ignoring the overlapping runner who ran straight past him with no reply. Total waste of space he is.
Exactly, stood there and watched in disbelief in what I was seeing, he should have been hauled off there and then. It's a long time since I've been so annoyed.... It didn't take long to be almost as annoyed mind you bringing on MDM.... Good riddence to MP, AK and MDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.