Southampton post match thread

MP made the right decision today , we have potentially got the biggest game in our history on Wednesday (excluding Gillingham) , and he rested players , because if we will still have a chance to qualify for the top 4 , if it went t*ts up at Souhtampton. But it is a sad reflection on his management skills that he can select eleven players and watch them play so poorly , with no passion or concern for the football club , he sat on the sidelines today and accepted the inevitable , it was insult to the travelling supporters and every blue who witnessed that horror show.

It isn't the biggest game in our history by a long way

Just got home from game and yet again I put the effort time and money in to supporting the team, But yet again there is half of the team not caring i know if i took that attitude in my work i would be sacked. I don't care if we loose its the lack of effort that kills me.

Add this performance to the long list of disappointing games in and around other big games. Losing 3-0 to Liverpool before beating Utd in the FA Cup semi for example.

Just watched the highlights...wrong word really....again on MOTD 2 and it looks even worse.The pundits quite rightly ripped our defenders to shreds,they were a complete shambles!Jogging back,not watching or going with runners,not strong enough in challenges,you would think we had played 4 players who had never played in defence before. All of them have to go at the end of the season they are utter garbage!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.