Vincent Kompany 2015/16 performances

Love the man, and I always thought before today that he is worth keeping, but this is getting ridiculous. Bring in Stones and Laporte, ship out vinny

I would be very disappointed if he went to the euros rather than getting fit for next season, will be interesting to see how the new manager sees it when he arrives, when vinny Limped off against Liverpool I said then he was finished and since then he has been injured twice so I see no reason to change my mind, hope I am wrong but it seems he has some underlying issues with an injury and it's not going away....

Very very sad to see him like this. Once he departed the pitch the leadership disappeared with him. We need another leader in the side when is not playing. Got to be one of our best buys and has been such a great leader of the club. You do start wondering though if he is going to be able to get himself fit. Sad.

I'd like to see him announce his retirement from international football, if he had a complete rest this summer and still fell apart next season we would know 100% he's gone
Still a doubt it's happening cos he's rushing back
He won't retire from international football though will he. Playing for his country, ultimately, means more to him than anything.

If it was a choice, for him, between playing for Belgium or City, sadly, we would lose out every time... Hence his rumoured "disagreement" with Pelegrini, earlier this season.

Whats strange for me is his optimism after coming back. At first he said when he came back around January that his new diet/training regime will do wonders for him. Than got injured again soon.
Then came back and said stronger than ever, not scared of any injuries. Than injured himself again. And now again...

I dont think he is 100% in the know what is wrong with him.

INterseting you should post this as calf muscles are very conplicated Gastrosomthing and soleus. I thought he would come back when he posted the videos of him detoxing etc etc. But sadly not to be . Does anyone know what the original injury was i.e. leaving scar tissue. ONly reason i say this a girlfriend of a guy who played in our darts team about 2002 was a top netball / rounders players and she had about 2 dozen calf strains in about 2 years ops removal of scar tissue etec etc always reoccurred and most given up. ONly by chance she went to a neurogist for carpel tunnel sydrome and he did some nerve tests on her leg as she mentionad it to him . I don;t know the exact deatils too long ago now but he said a nerve had blood vessel and been compromised on the original tear. They operated and gave the nerve a new blood supply and she's nver had a problem since. I think it was cos the nerve wasn't working part of the muscle wasn;t contrating properly when she streched in in innocuous situations.

Father Time waits for no man sadly.. We can't keep relying on a player of his age injuries of not

Wonder when he played on in the QPR game in 2012 with a bad calf, maybe that was the start on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.