End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

I don't feel anything for the man. No hate, no love, just indifference. I've never bothered with his prematch pressers since the first couple of months and don't listen to what he's got to say afterwards. I don't think he's a ****, I don't think he's the worse manager in the world, he's just somebody who's been in charge of my team for the last three years and I'll be relieved to see it come to an end.
200.gif

Comments have been deleted as no one can call our manager what he is. A deluded old ****

But you didn't call him that did you?

You can call him whatever you want, unfortunately, it might mean you taking a break from the forum because to most City fans, its completely unacceptable and goes beyond reasoning.

Enough warnings have been issued to posters yet some think it doesn't apply to them.

Just been out and put the radio on. Talkshite had (?) Chris Waddle on talking about the game, so I turned it to Key 2/Magic. On came the Moody Blues (very apt) with "Go Now".

Very appropriate.

*coughs*

Go Now by The Moody Blues seems wholly appropriate

Since you've got to go
Oh you had better go now.
Go now. Go now. Go now
Before you see me cry...

And the post of the day goes to...............

The Fat el Hombre.......

his eloquent use of the english language was impeccable....

Mod Note.

The final warning to anyone thinking of coming on to this thread and posting their bile and vitriol.

If you dont like him and have no intention of clapping him off come Sunday, fine, stay away from the thread.

I for one will be staying to the end and wishing the players (whether they are staying or going) and manager a heartfelt goodbye and good luck.

End of an era for some of them.

Mod Note.

The final warning to anyone thinking of coming on to this thread and posting their bile and vitriol.

If you dont like him and have no intention of clapping him off come Sunday, fine, stay away from the thread.

That's me out, then .... off to the Battle for 4th Place thread ...

I don't feel anything for the man. No hate, no love, just indifference. I've never bothered with his prematch pressers since the first couple of months and don't listen to what he's got to say afterwards. I don't think he's a ****, I don't think he's the worse manager in the world, he's just somebody who's been in charge of my team for the last three years and I'll be relieved to see it come to an end.

Pretty much how I feel. I will not feel guilty for not mourning his departure as I do not think through his press conferences, actions he has ever really tried to engage or be connected with fans/club and so I do not feel guilt for feeling very little. Depressingly the current team is a reflection and I feel little connection for a lot of them also, which is quite incredible in the social media age. Just a manager and selection of players passing through.

I am annoyed with his reluctance to play the likes of Iheanacho and stubbornness and lack of flexibility in tactics and team selection but cannot say I hate him for it.

These last three years seem a mile away from a manager striding out in a city scarf each week, issuing rally crys, promising to rip banners down, showing emotion on the sidelines, and fighting our corner. I will be happy when we have a manager of a similar ilk in the dugout and hopefully rekindle a true connection with the team and management.

Mod Note.

Does this mean it is forbidden to say anything negative about Pellegrini or a possible farewell party in this thread? The thread title does contain a question mark I might add. You may want to change this to an exclamation mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.