Vincent Kompany 2015/16 performances

It's fairly straight forward...if his constant injuries affect the results and he cannot be fixed he is finished as a player at this level.

Brilliant as he has been as a player, and character, if he cannot perform at this level then we have no choice.

However if he can be fixed he definitely should stay and deserves another chance after his service to date. He could also have a non playing role at the club possibly if he wanted that and the club had an opening. He is a great guy and an asset to have I think. Playing or not.

People say this a lot but I don't really understand how it's relevant in this context. How would keeping Kompany make him bigger than the club?

It just sounds like a go to phrase for trying to justify an opinion.

I want to keep Kompany but am certain he's on the way out. If I were Pep I would not want to have a defender that's unlikely to actually be available much. Especially if that player is the captain.

I want to keep Kompany but am certain he's on the way out. If I were Pep I would not want to have a defender that's unlikely to actually be available much. Especially if that player is the captain.
You could always Ledley King him.

You could always Ledley King him.
Lesley King looks like Irin Man compared to Kompany. Besides its a different case. King had a single problem that could be managed. Kompany seems to be falling to pieces.

But Kompany has been so great. I'm all for keeping him. Just have a feeling Pep has his own unsentimental squad ideas.

I feel exactly the same way but I still just don't understand how a decision to keep him would imply he's bigger than the club.

Even if we do keep him, I think we'll have a new captain next season. Fuck knows who that would be though.

I feel exactly the same way but I still just don't understand how a decision to keep him would imply he's bigger than the club.

Even if we do keep him, I think we'll have a new captain next season. Fuck knows who that would be though.

It wouldn't be. It would be a calculated risk but one I'd be happy to take. We might not have a choice because it will be difficult to find a buyer. Probably end up on loan somewhere and have a cracking, injury free season.

My ten year old son said at the time Vinny got injured against Madrid, "is that him finished dad, don't think we can rely on him to remain fit any longer"

Wasn't nice to hear, but had a feeling that he was probably right. Vinny has been instrumental in getting us to where we are, and a lot of the other players should look at the desire and effort he puts in when on the pitch?

Most enlightening, please post again

Would you care to pursue a new career in Manchester, England?

I've spoken to your people in Washington and they have agreed a six month sabbatical

Cheers, mate! I appreciate the positive feedback. It would be an honor and a privilege to be given a Sports Med Residency with Manchester City. I will gladly work for room, board, and the chance to watch games on the field with other medical staff.

Using a very rough "eyeball" diagnosis on Kompany, I would offer the following: his right iliac crest appears elevated and his right pelvis appears rotated to the front. Such a situation would cause what's called a "functional leg length discrepancy;" where his right leg will act longer than the left one. There are immense biomechanical implications from such a presentation; where some muscle groups would overwork (and eventually give out) and others will under work, grow weak, and also give out. A quick/myopic fix would be to insert a heel lift in the left shoe to "even things out" artificially, but a more effective and permanent fix would be to level out his posture, pelvic alignment and skeletal presentation.

Cheers, mate! I appreciate the positive feedback. It would be an honor and a privilege to be given a Sports Med Residency with Manchester City. I will gladly work for room, board, and the chance to watch games on the field with other medical staff.

Using a very rough "eyeball" diagnosis on Kompany, I would offer the following: his right iliac crest appears elevated and his right pelvis appears rotated to the front. Such a situation would cause what's called a "functional leg length discrepancy;" where his right leg will act longer than the left one. There are immense biomechanical implications from such a presentation; where some muscle groups would overwork (and eventually give out) and others will under work, grow weak, and also give out. A quick/myopic fix would be to insert a heel lift in the left shoe to "even things out" artificially, but a more effective and permanent fix would be to level out his posture, pelvic alignment and skeletal presentation.
what would you do with Yaya?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.