GMP apologise for shouting "Allahu Akbar" during terror drill

The point is that this was an exercise 'based on an attack by an extremist Daesh-style organisation' so surely everything should have been close to what would happen in reality. If you were training for desert warfare would you train in the Antartic as you fancied seeing some wild life? It is a fact the huge majority of terrorist atrocities carried out in recent times have been by supporters of Islam shouting out those words.

depends on your idea of 'recent times'.

Wtf does race have to do with this?
A terrorist could be a white guy who's Muslim.

Sick and tired of seeing people mistakenly associate a religion with race.
I've met many Asian people who are Christian.
Sadly the CPS now include both nationally and religion under racism fella.

depends on your idea of 'recent times'.
I'm not sure this outcry (non-existent though it is) would have taken place if the year was 1990 and the bomb scenario started with a phone call from a bloke with a Derry accent giving a code word.

Absolute joke, you only have to google anything to do with sucides bombers or anything to do with Middle East terrorism which is what we have here and this is the phrase used. I couldn't give a shit if someone is offended by it, I bet they won't be offended when those lads and lasses drag their arses out of harms way after training properly. It's called realistic training for a reason, if that actor had come through the door saying Fuck Cameron most of the public would have joined in.

So whilst out there you happen to convert to Islam, you come back here and I call you a bald Muslim bastard...

And I get charged with Racism by the CPS?

Hahaha unbelievable Jeff
Yeah it's weird isn't it.

Just stick to gay ****, but then it's a homophobic hate crime.

Wtf does race have to do with this?
A terrorist could be a white guy who's Muslim.

Sick and tired of seeing people mistakenly associate a religion with race.
I've met many Asian people who are Christian.

Agreed there are a huge amount of non Muslim Asians and Muslim Asians who have no sympathy at all with the terrorists, and it will be those who are embarrassed with all the nonsense such as this farcical apology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.