Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst manager since Pearce and possibly before Pearce. How many games have you actually ENJOYED this season?
Whilst not many this season.... The 0 goals scored between Jan and May in Pearces last season was particularly rank, I think we scored less than 10 league goals at home that season. Peller has never been that bad

Great post.

Other than Joe mercer I'm struggling to think of a better city manager ever. Arguably Mancini maybe, but nobody else comes even close.

Well done Manuel, the city fans who love the club because, well just because, appreciate you.

Over to you Pep.. if you Match manuels achievements you'll be doing very very well indeed.
Why don't you start the pep out thread now and save time,you will be the first i'm sure

Pearce was FAR from our worst manager ever you numpty.
Let's start an arguement....

I give you Flatarse Hughes as being our worst ever taking everything (not least finances and purchases) into consideration!

Seriously you dont need to reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.