Kelechi Iheanacho

At least his showings in the last 2 games means his agent might keep his gob shut for a bit...£150,000pw...yeah, right. Keep your head down young lad, work harder and don't even start thinking you are anywhere near being the finished article. Pep will sort things out

Apparently the agent believes he deserves as much as Sterling. Argument two is that he helped us save on big transfer fees. Can't really argue with either points though...

Still think its way too much, but I can see the logic of the argument.

needs to work on his touch.

i also think guardiola needs to work on the partnership between him and kun because i just don't see it at the moment. it's happens is moments rather than fluently for 90 mins.

Martin Samuel in his article says he isn't clinical which is very harsh

One of the rare occasions where Mr Samuel talks shit given his goals per minute and conversion stats.

that said, he was crap again today but he is a kid, just a kid and we all know his potential is through the roof.

needs to work on his touch.

i also think guardiola needs to work on the partnership between him and kun because i just don't see it at the moment. it's happens is moments rather than fluently for 90 mins.

He needs to work on his touch, but sometimes his touch can be brilliant (like before the slip).

Yeah on point two. Aguero and Iheanacho seem to be totally amiss, to the point that I feel there is negative tension between them. Its like they are competing, not cooperating.

One of the rare occasions where Mr Samuel talks shit given his goals per minute and conversion stats.

that said, he was crap again today but he is a kid, just a kid and we all know his potential is through the roof.

He's been woeful two weeks in a row and I suspect that Manuel was justified in playing him selectively. Obviously, he needs to play to get experience but getting the balance right is not easy. I would not have started him - evidence on Twitter - but he did score early; however he also cost us a goal. Rawer than a steak tartare.

Cant be easy working with Kun. He, Kun, is on a different planet to most but it´s double-difficult for the young lad as the pressure is on to not cock it up. Hopefully he continues to improve and learns to play with the best striker in the world.

He's been woeful two weeks in a row and I suspect that Manuel was justified in playing him selectively. Obviously, he needs to play to get experience but getting the balance right is not easy. I would not have started him - evidence on Twitter - but he did score early; however he also cost us a goal. Rawer than a steak tartare.

Agree completely mate and its the reason why a few on here have said, slowly slowly all season with regards to him.

Like all players, he will have crap games and he has just had 2 on the trot, albeit he got the ll important goal today but it became almost gospel on here this season that he was the second coming of Christ and had he played every game we would have won 5-0 which of course was pie in the sky.

We have one of the brightest talents in world football who will learn how to play the game under Pep and we have to be patient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.