Premier league game 17th may (page 11)

I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere already but did the scum announce their team for today's game? If so, shouldn't they have to field that team, otherwise they could field a load of youngsters against Bournemouth and rest their first team players for the Cup Final? Or am I missing something?

I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere already but did the scum announce their team for today's game? If so, shouldn't they have to field that team, otherwise they could field a load of youngsters against Bournemouth and rest their first team players for the Cup Final? Or am I missing something?
Give the wee bairns a ren oot!

Doesn't really matter, of course, but Sunderland got some shit decisions there against Watford.

On a separate note, that Newcastle-Spurs game was mad - Newcastle could've had 10, even after Mitrovic was sent off.

The rags have emailed their fans and asked them to let them know if they're not going to bother going. Cheeky twats

I shall be watching this with the biggest and cheesiest fuckin grin ever, laughing my cock off as the rag gobshites sing 20 times any chance they can to fuel their Scouse obsession. Should be like a library in there, red seats everywhere and hopefully Bournemouth beat the bastards.
We'll see how many times Martin Tyler can shove his tongue up the rags arse over Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.