Guardian's nominations for Premiership flop of the season.

Otemendi has been shite, wether he has been shitter than other players in the league I'm not sure

Depay would get my vote.

Fabregas didn't 'flop', he downed tools like Hazard. As for Flabby Gabby, well, he's fucking rubbish anyway and has been for several seasons not just this one
Flop of the season my foot. Needless to say that Anthony Martial appears as one of their nominations for player of the season.

If they insisted on having a city player in there, it should have been Sterling not Otamendi

If they insisted on having a city player in there, it should have been Sterling not Otamendi

Otemendi has been shite, wether he has been shitter than other players in the league I'm not sure

Depay would get my vote.

Fabregas didn't 'flop', he downed tools like Hazard. As for Flabby Gabby, well, he's fucking rubbish anyway and has been for several seasons not just this one

Otamendi?! No chance. He slides around a bit too many times but he's had a decent campaign especially not having a guaranteed partner.
Rag clowns, remember these names !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.