Europa League Final- Sevilla vs Liverpool

Wonder if BT regret bidding on European football,if they are having to show it free to drum up any viewing figures
It was part of the deal when buying them. UEFA want the final shown to the widest possible TV audience. The CL Final is the same.

Just want the scousers to behave and Seville to hand their arses to them.

Not too much to ask?

I hate these twats with the same passion as the Rags, but I have to say Klopp has done a outstanding job.
Has he though? They've been ridiculously inconsistent since he arrived and they ended up exactly where I'd have expected Rogers to have got them.

Looking forward to this tonight .
Sevilla are the bosses of this trophy .
I remember Sevilla humiliating Middlesbrough 10 years ago in Rotterdam .

Has he though? They've been ridiculously inconsistent since he arrived and they ended up exactly where I'd have expected Rogers to have got them.
I reckon he has done pretty well with the players he has, not consistent enough in the league admittedly but there have been plenty of performances that tell me that Klopp is going to do a very good job there (sadly). And that is before he has brought anyone in that will suit his style of play. And no way would Rodgers have got them anywhere near this final IMO.

He took over a shit team, Brenda was a fraud and was destroying them in front of our eyes, it was wonderful
I think he has done incredibly well to turn it around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.