1894 Group - the summer and beyond

I do like the 'dream scenario' of having the redeveloped North stand as the main singing area and relocate the family stand, might even be able to get some standing on the bottom tier which would be a) cheaper and b) a brilliant way to generate atmosphere. Not sure where the general campaign for standing areas in grounds is up to, perhaps someone knows and can share?
In the meantime I can get quite a tune out of my kazoo, I'll bring it along next season.

Have I just read this right?

The only area of the ground which sings is the singing section?
I'm not having that. Who are you, an advocate for 1894?

I'm in the Kippax corner and didn't relocate as a large fucking number of us still stand and sing and it would be more of an inconvenience to relocate a very large number of people who share familiarity.

Where we're all those diehard Pavarotti types who sing all fucking day when needed to put out tinfoil on the seats?

Probably in Mary D's or some other bar in town getting pissed up.

More volunteers are needed to help out with the 1894G project.

it isn't just about relocating to a specific area either. Get your area singing by singing yourself.

Be The Change

But your not famous anymore ! :-)

We need a very very special welcome!!
The best manager in the world coming to City!!
Let's pull out all the stops!!
Any ideas what we can do?

Well they had that curtain/banner thing at the Chelsea home game last season in front of the South Stand, so the first home game we could have one of those with an image of Pep on, with MCFC Pep using those placard things across the East Stand L1 & L3 with a sky blue/white/maroon scarf mosaic going around the rest of the ground.

We need a very very special welcome!!
The best manager in the world coming to City!!
Let's pull out all the stops!!
Any ideas what we can do?
We do indeed! Fortunately the SSN article has really helped get a few more donations in!

I'd like to see a few hundred of us at the airport welcoming him to Manchester!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.