End of Season MCFC Survey

There may be hope. A few of us from the old PoB attendees met last night (without the club) and discussed a few topics of interest. We had a meeting a couple of months ago and the club (Danny Wilson & Lisa Eaton) asked for the minutes. They got them but we received no response, which was disappointing.

However one of the topics discussed last night was the report of the government's Football Expert Working Group. This has been looking at key issues in foitball for some time and published its recommendations a few months ago. Among these were a requirement for senior executives and other staff from clubs to engage in "structured dialogue" with fan representatives at least twice a year. The whole point of PoB was that it acted as an umbrella group for all fans, whether OSC, people like the 1894 Group, disabled supporters, fanzines or just interested, independent fans to meet with the club and, more importantly, to set the agenda. The report seems to be recommending forums like that be mandatory.

Liverpool & Chelsea already have such fan committees which meet regularly with the club. Chelsea's chairman and the CEO regularly attend these, together with senior staff from various parts of the operation. So many of the issues we brought up last night could have been resolved or avoided if they'd spoken to us beforehand. We are, after all, supposed to be on the same side.
Thanks for the update @Prestwich_Blue

I truly hope that the club follow the lead of Liverpool and Chelsea.The fans deserve to be heard and the club should factor that voice into their decision making process.

There's actually evidence our celtic ancestors had already built roads, so fuck all really. A written language maybe (though not ours). And probably espressessino.
and guiness dont forget the guiness

We don't sell Guiness in the ground .
Funny that because when I go to Bradford Park Avenue you can .
So that's one positive in Bradford Park Avenue favour .
Plus I get served a lot quicker at the bar at Bradford Park Avenue .
So that's another positive for Bradford Park Avenue .
The only negative for Bradford Park Avenue is the atmosphere .
It's like been at a county cricket match .

I asked them for my seat back in EL2 that they priced me out of, the one I had been in since we moved to the Etihad, which mirrored the one I had in the Kippax, so they could sell it for twice the price to a corporate. And I asked them to fuck Hugh ferris off

Looks like I said the same as everyone else, really. However, I wish that I had remembered about the half time entertainment. I think that the club will respond to the grievances, as they cannot have failed to notice the discontent, especially at the last home game.

I told them where to stick their surveys a couple of years ago.

They haven't asked for my opinion since then.

Oh well, never mind, the disconnect grows and they don't want to know what a Blue of over 50 years thinks about things.

They want to read 'I'll willingly pay £2,000 for my seasoncard.'

The money grabbing twats can sod off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.