Players who might improve us

This tournament(Euro u17) is obviously a gold mine,just watching the Germans and they too have plenty of talent,their right back is gonna be special IMO.

If the current game(v Brahim's Spain) stays the same it will be a Germany v Portugal final - one not to miss,especially for our chief scout!
Portugal will play like utter shite in the final, as is their tradition, so hopefully we've scouted the other games as well! They've got so much talent coming through at all age groups, it's frightening.

This tournament(Euro u17) is obviously a gold mine,just watching the Germans and they too have plenty of talent,their right back is gonna be special IMO.

If the current game(v Brahim's Spain) stays the same it will be a Germany v Portugal final - one not to miss,especially for our chief scout!
Who's their right back?

Been watching Serie A lately, and Mohammad Salah is a player I think could do well under Pep

I've been watching Seria A quite a bit and there's a young player up front for AC Milan, Mario something or other. Could be worth a punt!

In all seriousness, I can't think of any decent players we haven't been linked with. I'd love Benzema but not too keen on Higuain, not sure why when his record is amazing but there is just something about him that I can't put my finger on

I've been watching Seria A quite a bit and there's a young player up front for AC Milan, Mario something or other. Could be worth a punt!

In all seriousness, I can't think of any decent players we haven't been linked with. I'd love Benzema but not too keen on Higuain, not sure why when his record is amazing but there is just something about him that I can't put my finger on
He's boss eyed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.