Players who might improve us

Most of these players fly under the radar a little bit, but could definitely prove their class if they played under Pep...

Miralem Pjanic
- Fantastic season, great set piece taker, tidy little footballer who can dictate the tempo of a game, would work well under Pep.
Radja Naingollan - Very good, aggressive, quick, dynamic, great range of passing and vision and links defence to attack very well, very underrated.
Lorenzo Insigne - Class player. Skilful, fast, has an eye for goal and a very good football brain. He would definitely be an upgrade on Navas and Sterling.
Ever Banega - Always been a class act for me, just has a bad attitude sometimes. Would be a perfect player under Pep, although there are better options out there.
Oliver Torres - Obsessed with this kid ever since i saw him in under 17 world cup, a mercurial genius in the making. Wasted at Atletico with defensive manager Simeone, Pep would certainly release the shackles off him and give him the freedom to play his football.
Marco Asensio - On loan at Espanyol from Madrid but tracked this player quite a bit, definitely an eye catching talent and one we could look to steal from Madrid, lovely left foot.
Jonas Hector - Looks like a very accomplished left back who is good on the ball, worth a punt maybe?
Jonathan Tah - I am sure i heard that he had one year left on his contract, seen him a few times this season and for a young defender, looks very accomplished, had a solid season at Leverkusen
Julian Brandt - One of the best talents in Germany, guarenteed to be an absolute gem within the next few seasons.
Mahmoud Dahoud - We have been linked with him, but just like Brandt, another serious talent.
Wendell - Another very good footballing left back. Very fast.
Alexandre Lacazette - Not as good of a season this season as he had last season, started off slow but had a decent 2nd half of season. Ice cold finishing, plenty of pace, still think he could be a perfect foil for Aguero or at least a very good back up. Really like the look of this man.
Nabil Fekir - Injured most of the season, but defo worth keeping an eye out for him, such a talent.
Michy Batshuayi - Looks very raw, but looks a talent. Very fast and has an eye for goal, hopefully will see more from him in the Euros with Belgium.
Vincent Aboubakar - Looks an absolute monster. For such a powerhouse, looks class with his feet as well, very explosive too. One to definitely watch out for.
Yacine Brahimi - Box of tricks, very skilful and puts fear into the opposition. Better than Navas and Sterling for me, easily.

Giminez and Varane. I think Giminez has the potential to be world class and Varane is the perfect Guardiola-style defender; tall, pacy, strong and good in possession. Obviously would both be stupidly expensive and won't happen.

Well! You sir have gone all in :)
Most of these players fly under the radar a little bit, but could definitely prove their class if they played under Pep...
Miralem Pjanic - Fantastic season, great set piece taker, tidy little footballer who can dictate the tempo of a game, would work well under Pep.

Don't think people consider him underrated. Personally don't think he is on our radar.
Radja Naingollan - Very good, aggressive, quick, dynamic, great range of passing and vision and links defence to attack very well, very underrated.
Poor man's Vidal with a bit better technique. Not my kind of player.
Lorenzo Insigne - Class player. Skilful, fast, has an eye for goal and a very good football brain. He would definitely be an upgrade on Navas and Sterling.
Your analysis of his technical ability is right, but I think he is a small team player. Someone who would struggle at the highest level. Think SWP at Chelsea.

Ever Banega - Always been a class act for me, just has a bad attitude sometimes. Would be a perfect player under Pep, although there are better options out there.
Like him too.
Oliver Torres - Obsessed with this kid ever since i saw him in under 17 world cup, a mercurial genius in the making. Wasted at Atletico with defensive manager Simeone, Pep would certainly release the shackles off him and give him the freedom to play his football.
Yup, I'm a fan boy myself. Immaculate footballer.
Marco Asensio - On loan at Espanyol from Madrid but tracked this player quite a bit, definitely an eye catching talent and one we could look to steal from Madrid, lovely left foot.
Every to.E I've seen him, it feels like he is trying too hard. Commentators love him though. So there must be something there. Looks extremely talented. But still inexperienced.
Jonas Hector - Looks like a very accomplished left back who is good on the ball, worth a punt maybe?
Totally forgot about him. Tough as nails and actually skilled. How old is he?
Jonathan Tah - I am sure i heard that he had one year left on his contract, seen him a few times this season and for a young defender, looks very accomplished, had a solid season at Leverkusen
Julian Brandt - One of the best talents in Germany, guarenteed to be an absolute gem within the next few seasons.
Mahmoud Dahoud - We have been linked with him, but just like Brandt, another serious talent.
Wendell - Another very good footballing left back. Very fast.
Alexandre Lacazette - Not as good of a season this season as he had last season, started off slow but had a decent 2nd half of season. Ice cold finishing, plenty of pace, still think he could be a perfect foil for Aguero or at least a very good back up. Really like the look of this man.
Nabil Fekir - Injured most of the season, but defo worth keeping an eye out for him, such a talent.
Michy Batshuayi - Looks very raw, but looks a talent. Very fast and has an eye for goal, hopefully will see more from him in the Euros with Belgium.
Vincent Aboubakar - Looks an absolute monster. For such a powerhouse, looks class with his feet as well, very explosive too. One to definitely watch out for.
Yacine Brahimi - Box of tricks, very skilful and puts fear into the opposition. Better than Navas and Sterling for me, easily.
Brahimi and Brandt, I'm fans of. Ilike Tah coz he is extremely young, but talent wise right now, I'd go with others over him. Batsuayi, Fekir, Lacazzette, Aboubakar and Wendell simply not for me.[/QUOTE]

Paulo Dybala - Very impressive this season. He scores, assists, takes people on, works hard.

Higuain - Said it since he was at Madrid that he is the best finisher in the world.

Marek Hamsik - good at everything

Ghoulam - Well rounded left back

Kingsley Coman - He's not staying at Bayern permanently?
Ozyakup - Probably best player in Turkish league this season

Mario Gomez - Bony replacement, better than him at everything. 30 now so might be willing to be a 2nd choice

Quincy Promes - Physical winger who scores goals

Vincent Janssen - 21 year old and was top scorer in the eredivisie this seaosn with 27 goals(Alfonso Alves I know)

Hakim Ziyech - 17 goals, 10 assists, 49 tackles, 96 take-ons...Cheap

Nampalys Mendy - 2600+ passes completed(92%), 50 tackles, 82 interceptions, 29 clearances, 6 blocks.

Kingsley Coman - He's not staying at Bayern permanently?

Mario Gomez - Bony replacement, better than him at everything. 30 now so might be willing to be a 2nd choice

Coman is on loan with a buying clause that Bayern will take. So yes, he will stay at Bayern permanently. And Ancelotti is the coach who took him up to the professionals at PSG 3 years ago when he was 16.

Gomez - went away from Bayern after a month with Pep. Not system compatible. And I think that Gomez will not go to a big club again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.