Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite looking forward to red and black stripes with yellow trim and socks to be honest...

images

well footyheadlines defo think the away kit will be red and black

Could be mate, like I said I didn't see the 3rd so it could have been the home and 3rd I seen and not the away.
Would be surprised if we had a red/black away kit and the a maroon third kit. Not because there'd be no game where you could wear one but not the other, but because it would impact on sales. They'll want three completely different kits.

Would be surprised if we had a red/black away kit and the a maroon third kit. Not because there'd be no game where you could wear one but not the other, but because it would impact on sales. They'll want three completely different kits.

So maroon and ghost green is not completely different to red and black?!

Personally I think Chris has seen the third kit there..it's a bit too 'way out' to be our away

Like I said ages ago I got a very good tip it was black/red..if it's wrong fair enough..the tipster in question though is usually on the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.