Keith Curle

We seemed to be obsessed with buying defenders from Wimbledon in the late 80s,early 90s .
To be fair Keith Curle was a very good centre back .
It's just a shame we never got a decent partner for him .
The worst thing Peter Reid did was let Colin Hendry leave .

Good player but remember him for 3 things

Carrying that lad back to half way line after scoring at the swamp

Head butting incident with Asprialla

Pointing to the fucking goal for Giggs to shoot

On your last point, I go against the grain. I'm 100% convinced he was pointing to Immel and saying 'watch the near post'. I've thought it from the day it happened, I can't believe he would invite Giggs to shoot knowing we had Immel in net

Those 2 Derbys after we came up in 89 were great there. The brightwell one and this one. Was bedlam in that away end both years. Still can't believe white missed the sitter at the end. Loads of city in the corner of the Stretford end. Being kept in and given Elon Wesley shit loads. Top days!!

For the brightwell (I just wellied it) goal I'm in the united end, paddock behind the city dug out. As brightwell runs to the dug out the camera pans in my direction and there I am , a 16 year old lone blue celebrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.