Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Mad system this - the area you might want to move to could have hundreds of people who want to move from it, but until they move, you can't do anything. Causes more commotion as people will be trying to move multiple times during the day. Daft

I've been on over 3 hours and I'm still not under 100 yet. In that time I've been talking myself out of going for a cheaper seat (assuming they're all gone) into maybe going for a more expensive seat with a better view (as mine is bobbins behind the goal). By the time I get through I'll probably end up in the club 93:20 where it costs a bomb (presumably you get complimentary prawn sandwiches though?).

Mad system this - the area you might want to move to could have hundreds of people who want to move from it, but until they move, you can't do anything. Causes more commotion as people will be trying to move multiple times during the day. Daft

How else could it be done?

I eventually got through after 4 and a 1/2 hours and moved to the upper tier of the family stand. The guy on the phone was nothing but helpful. I'm sure they are just as fed up as those in the queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.