Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Here's the reason.

16%2B-%2B1

I gave up, couldn't face the idea of another 2 hours or so on hold. I'd also like to know what happens to the poor sods who phone this afternoon and are still in the queue when 6.00 comes around!

I've had posted a whinge on CityVoice if anyone here wants to add to it.

His window is Sat 28th May at 1pm. Seems stupid they don't create the provision for kids who are becoming card holders to sit with their parents.

I will say this, there will be loads in SS3 - so many were getting rid and moving.
tolmie ... don't know why I tried but I did, went to ground as passing , waited in the queue only to be told I had to wait till Friday morning to apply for his ticket ... absolutely barmy. Rules need changing for where kids are concerned.

I'm being held in a queue (like everyone else), and so far Ive been as low as 5, and then it goes back up to 24 or something, then the process repeats itself - over and over.

At 166 now. Seems to have slowed to 1 per minute so another 3 hours to go I'm guessing. Already done 2 hrs 15 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.