Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

For those that can, go down to the ticket office in person it took me 10 mins to relocate including the queue. Also seats popping up all the time , while waiting a pair of seats became available on row H which I bagged. More expensive but much closer to front of ss 3. Hopefully also lost the whinging pessimists sat behind me. Who knows might be worse in new seats though, chance you take.

I'm in Row H of SS3. There is a right whinging bastard behind me!

I phoned bang on 9am and was 250 in the queue! Gave up at 11:30 at 85 and drove down, was done by 12:30....moved 2 from east stand to pretty much next to each other (1 row, 1 seat behind) in SS3..

Got the email confirmation through there and then

BUT

2 hrs later, get another email confirming my purchase that the new seat has now been moved 10 seats along. Assumed they had moved the 2 seats next to each other as some became available, but seems not! Tried to ring back but 200+ in the queue. Ridiculous.

Shit, I'm a couple of rows back from there, I'd best get looking for a cagoule. Apart from the drenching is the view OK?

I'd be lying if I said Yes.

We're hoping to go back a dozen rows as the view is infinitely better.

The main problem is gauging how deep we are in the opposing half when attacking South Stand. It's hard to tell if we're just 10 yards in or on edge of area (I'm 47 so maybe a misspent youth caused the poor vision ....)

Sorry for the gloomy reply!

We were in 106 last season. Then the club were great and moved us to 301 so my dad could get lift access and access to a disabled toilet due to his cancer treatment. Price wise 301 was a lot more than we had been paying, so we requested to moved to 315/316 so we could still get lift access but also cheaper tickets. Just got two tickets in 316 and have lift access up there. £380 each for the season.
That's not too bad I suppose. It's one of the few examples I've seen on here of City getting it right customer-service wise.

Hope your dads treatment goes well.

I'd be lying if I said Yes.

We're hoping to go back a dozen rows as the view is infinitely better.

The main problem is gauging how deep we are in the opposing half when attacking South Stand. It's hard to tell if we're just 10 yards in or on edge of area (I'm 47 so maybe a misspent youth caused the poor vision ....)

Sorry for the gloomy reply!

Cheers, I've sat quite low before so I've got an idea what to expect, I'm hoping at the corners the perspective is a bit better than face on and there's the screens to help, but not to worry I'll soon see and if not will look forward to next years relocation debacle.

Highest we could find for 4 was row H but right behind the goal, so not great, there did seem to be a few for 2s if that's what you're after.

That's not too bad I suppose. It's one of the few examples I've seen on here of City getting it right customer-service wise.

Hope your dads treatment goes well.

Thanks mate. He's a fighter and been doing really well. Chemo has just finished and last scan show's no signs of spreading. Just waiting on the next operation now.

Spoke to him before and he was buzzing we were able to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.