League Two Playoff Final

Learn your ABC.

Didnt merit another thread but just watched the truth of the lie about the mcanns again! As you do at 12.51 at night! Bloody hell they are guilty! Then turned on sky news and that beast guy was rabbiting on. Feel a bit disturbed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone enlighten me to the hype around akinfenwa, is it because sky rim him so you have to like him?
Strongest player on the FIFA/Football Manager video game series, teamed up with KSI (that YouTuber) nd Lethal Bizzle in the past, has a decent scoring record in the lower leagues.

I don't think anyone is overlooking the fact they met in the cups. 3 times to be exact and Wimbledon even won one. In the league, especially the first time the clubs meet at Kingsmeadow, will be a different situation in many way I reckon.

I remember they talk of the first meeting between the clubs started when they were drawn to meet in the cup at Kingsmeadow IF MK could beat a team in a division below them in a replay. All the talk was of how tense and full on it could be, especially with the requirements in the cup to give away clubs more tickets, which at a ground like that would include both standing area and seating. But didn't happen coz MK won the replay.

Having been to that ground, I understand what they're on about. Less MK fans next season than in the cup scenario that didn't happen, but it won't be as simple an operation to keep the two sets apart as at cup games at MK. Say what you like about the MK fans, but the fuckers who go to that fixture are brave and would wanna have their wits about them. I know it's not the 80s any more, but the Wimbledon fans feel as though these are the people who endorse their heart and soul being ripped away from them, I'm sure many won't handle the situation well.

Strongest player on the FIFA/Football Manager video game series, teamed up with KSI (that YouTuber) nd Lethal Bizzle in the past, has a decent scoring record in the lower leagues.

You've just listed the reasons not to like him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.