Pellegrini opens up about City

Looks like he will be packing his bags - Everton seem to be looking elsewhere. A really nice man with good people skills but an average coach I'm afraid. I wish him well.

Looks like he will be packing his bags - Everton seem to be looking elsewhere. A really nice man with good people skills but an average coach I'm afraid. I wish him well.
What I found strange was after the season ended, Manuel went on a weeks holiday to Scotland with his wife, returned to the CFA and did this interview. The season is over so effectively Manuel's tenure is at an end, so why is he still hanging around? Will he be gone by the time Pep arrives?

On another note, I was talking to a Blue Dipper who said that no way would Everton go for Manuel after their experience with Martinez. He said the impression he gets is that the board want a proven tactician to lead the squad and don't want another beautiful football dreamer like Martinez.

Would a stint down on the South Coast at St Mary's suit him?

Unlike many on here I have a lot of time and respect for him and genuinely wish him well .... he's a solid, safe pair of managerial hands who won't get your club bad PR and may be ideally suited for a, not too ambitious, top 8 team like Southampton!

Would a stint down on the South Coast at St Mary's suit him?

Unlike many on here I have a lot of time and respect for him and genuinely wish him well .... he's a solid, safe pair of managerial hands who won't get your club bad PR and may be ideally suited for a, not too ambitious, top 8 team like Southampton!

Me too. In fact I've so much time for him I would have taken him down there myself 18 months ago, wishing him all the best in the process.

What I found strange was after the season ended, Manuel went on a weeks holiday to Scotland with his wife, returned to the CFA and did this interview. The season is over so effectively Manuel's tenure is at an end, so why is he still hanging around? Will he be gone by the time Pep arrives?

On another note, I was talking to a Blue Dipper who said that no way would Everton go for Manuel after their experience with Martinez. He said the impression he gets is that the board want a proven tactician to lead the squad and don't want another beautiful football dreamer like Martinez.
I wouldn't say Manuel was that beautiful.

Because he's contracted till 30-jun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.