Pint for a Pal!! **UPDATE**

One of the stand out posters from when i first joined the site and i will definitely contribute.

Come on lads and lasses, lets help out one of our own.

I went to visit him yesterday, and what he has been through is horrendous and can strike you down in the blink of an eye.
He was in hospital 18 months, and as he told me he was one of the worse cases they had seen in the uk, but the progress he has made and his determination is nothing short of a miracle.
He is home now, but as he is wheelchair bound he needs an extension and adaptions to help him and his family care for him. He obviously lost his job due to the illness, and was first told he would have to contribute in the region of £4000 before work would begin, but that has now been changed by the council or whoever and they now require £13500 for work to begin.
So if you can spare the price of a couple of pints it would be appreciated and go along way to reaching his target.

Cheers blue family.

for those that cant get a payment through i have asked for it to be checked but it is the website of gofundme who are a well established provider. I will let you know of updates.

Top lad Laney and first met him on City's pre-season tour of Italy in 1992, he was on Bernard's trip with the Chadderton Branch which was an experience to say the least.

Blue through and through and unthinkable what he's had to go through

Donation sent bud which i hope will help in your recovery, chin up @levets

don't know the guy but sounds like hes had more than his share of bad luck.. so glad to donate to a fellow blue.. done

for those that cant get a payment through i have asked for it to be checked but it is the website of gofundme who are a well established provider. I will let you know of updates.

Just went on now mate and its saying my security number is incorrect on my card when its most definitely not?

thanks for trying not sure why mate we have checked and they are saying no problem but i am no IT man, there's been 5 kind donations in the last hour so some are okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.