Missus brought a bird home last night

So she gets back from work at 1.30 this morning with a young injured magpie that can't fly. The RSPCA have asked if I could take it to the vets as they don't know when they can come.

Would anyone here have just left it? I'm going to take it myself as she's out working and I'm just a nice guy.

You won't be that nice when you get the bill.

I was about 9 when in the car with my dad he hit a sparrow on our street, being the good natured kid I was, repeat was, I got out to help it. It's wing was fucked and couldn't fly so I took it home.
Put it in a box in the kitchen, green stuff from the garden to keep it company and a small drop of water in case it got thirsty.
Gets up Sunday morning, goes downstairs and the box is empty!!!

Fucking sink wasn't!

**** had drowned. Must have crashed straight into the window trying to get out, Splash into the sink full of water.

Dad said I shouldn't bother being a vet after that....

I was about 9 when in the car with my dad he hit a sparrow on our street, being the good natured kid I was, repeat was, I got out to help it. It's wing was fucked and couldn't fly so I took it home.
Put it in a box in the kitchen, green stuff from the garden to keep it company and a small drop of water in case it got thirsty.
Gets up Sunday morning, goes downstairs and the box is empty!!!

Fucking sink wasn't!

**** had drowned. Must have crashed straight into the window trying to get out, Splash into the sink full of water.

Dad said I shouldn't bother being a vet after that....

End of thread.
Classic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.