N'Golo Kante

If Fernando has been told he is staying and Fernandinho is going nowhere I find it hard to believe we are in for Kante (sadly)

I do wonder if when Stones and Laporte join Pep may try put Vinny back into his original defensive midfield role

If Fernando has been told he is staying and Fernandinho is going nowhere I find it hard to believe we are in for Kante (sadly)

I do wonder if when Stones and Laporte join Pep may try put Vinny back into his original defensive midfield role
Nah Vinny will stay cb. As every agent they are cenrtain their player is staying until said otherwise. Pep is clearly looking for another cm before we are done and it's either him or someone from another position that will get the axe if he find someone legit

I think he talking about midfield squad numbers, not from a money stand point....I not a big fan of this "anonymous" guy and take his stuff with a pinch of salt but agree that if we going to buy another midfield player with the current list in the squad...having a place for a guy like Kante, would be difficult....I personally hope we go after this guy, think he'd go great in a Pep midfield next to Gundogan.....cheers

We have to sell to accommodate virtually every purchase we make, aside from the non-financial practicalities of squad size and composition, we have to manage the wage bill due to FFP regulations; in addition to good financial management.

His position at Hamburg was CB and he came here saying he wanted to play Midfield. I recall him being pretty average at it and he showed his worth when he dropped back. I very much doubt with his injury record he could play midfield these days either

Laporte - Demi
Stones - Mangala
Auba - Bony.
For example. Feels like we will sell more than we are buying just because we have the youth to use. And pep knows how. We will have 1-2 spots open for youngsters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.