The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't give a shit how much we pay! the media and opposing fans take the piss and report bullshit lies every day of the week, plus pick on our players continuously.
This,where as certain clubs pay huge fees as well,but the media spin it as shrewd business,it's got to the stage I don't give a fuck how much we spend if come end of season we have silverware then it's been worth it,fuck them...

Personally I don't give a shit how much we pay! the media and opposing fans take the piss and report bullshit lies every day of the week, plus pick on our players continuously.

I agree it gets spun against us whatever we do - so let's just get what we want and get on with it. Opposing fans and the media will woman anyway so let's give them something to woman about.

Laporte - 39m
Stones - 35-45m
Auba - 55-64m
That's 150m plus right there.

That's all good business for young players - and we still have to throw in Sane and a couple of full backs and maybe another CM - so total spend could be near to £250m before sales and I guess we won't raise much. You can see why Pogba is probably a no go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.