Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been the same reports for weeks. I don't understand how it can be so hard for him - he's only been at Bilbao for 4 seasons.
6 seasons. Its been reported for a week, maybe 2 weeks ! Uptill then it was about us waiting for his medical report. Are we sure its him stalling or us waiting on the medical report? Anyways Ric thinks its done and over.

It's been the same reports for weeks. I don't understand how it can be so hard for him - he's only been at Bilbao for 4 seasons.

He's been with them since he was 16 and Bilbao are seen as the pinnacle of the sporting world for a lot of basques so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a fan even if he was born and raised in France

He's been with them since he was 16 and Bilbao are seen as the pinnacle of the sporting world for a lot of basques so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a fan even if he was born and raised in France
Yup, has basque grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.