Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, if you've got a spare 5 minutes, please fill out this questionnaire.

We've had over 500 responses so far and the more the better as the results will be forwarded to Nike and the club so hopefully they start to listen.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/qeTSxWcx#/
It seems possible to do this multiple times. If so that invalidates any results somewhat.

It seems possible to do this multiple times. If so that invalidates any results somewhat.

That's a shame, it's third party software so I'm not sure how it deals with duplicates. I hope there isn't a significant number of people who have abused it and done it multiple times.

I'm sure the number of won't be hugely significant as there has been nearly 600 responses, so the number of duplicates in percentage terms will be minimal.

After seeing that with blue shorts, i'd go full kit wanker mode if they decided to bring it out with the white shorts.

Actually i'd be quite happy with the kit just for a season, something different whilst maintaining our identity.

I'm not a fan of the home shirt, but if City and Nike come to their senses and opt for white shorts that could be the best compromise. At least the kit would then actually resemble a Manchester City kit. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread... But on the recent FIFA trailer there is a City kit hung up in a 'changing room', where there is a white stripe on the edge of the sleeve

Not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread... But on the recent FIFA trailer there is a City kit hung up in a 'changing room', where there is a white stripe on the edge of the sleeve

Looks like last seasons kit..but with exagerated white bands on the arms

It seems too simple a solution for nike to give us white shorts with what in actual fact is not a bad looking shirt to appease most. Admittedly a lot of people don't like the shirt but this would be tempered by at least making the full strip look like a City kit.
I won't hold my breath though.

It seems too simple a solution for nike to give us white shorts with what in actual fact is not a bad looking shirt to appease most. Admittedly a lot of people don't like the shirt but this would be tempered by at least making the full strip look like a City kit.
I won't hold my breath though.

On 750 responses on the kit survey now, trying to get to 1000 before publishing results and sending them to the club.

There's strength in numbers mate, if you've not done it yet feel free to do it, hopefully the club will listen to 1000 of us.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/qeTSxWcx#/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.