Violence at Euro 2016

Most of the rabble seem to be pissed up obnoxious bell ends,the vast majority of whom will run when the fists starts flying.
I thought most just looked ordinary and were just following to see what was going on, one or two angry idiots, but most were just followers, and would run if it properly kicked off. As I posted earlier didn't seem to be any real trouble.

Most of the rabble seem to be pissed up obnoxious bell ends,the vast majority of whom will run when the fists starts flying.
They'll then maraud around smashing people's property and livelihoods probably.

what rabble,the stream? if so i would'nt call them rabble there just having a beer and a sing, no dif to Mary Ds on a derby day

What amazes me is how outnumbered the Police are, if it kicked off how do they plan on stopping 1000's of fans?

Judging by the numbers there, there's going to be a mass brawl tonight. Now unless they deploy more police to that part of the country and actually segregate both sets of fans there's going to be mayhem.

a firework went off,about 400 english/wales ran towards it shouting kill russia ect,did a lap of the square ,the police decided to follow but took a wrong turn and managed to lose the main mob,the police then made a charge with batons and cs gas,however the lead gasser tripped on his ass and gassed his comrades...the mob went back to singing and drinking..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.