EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ffs. Yes you have kids. People voting out also have kids.

Scouts will still be able to travel around Europe on holiday.

Keeping repeating you're voting for your kids is irrelevant. People voting out are doing so as they think it's better for them and their kids as well.
That's bollocks Sam mate. You know for a fact my ability to travel around Europe depends on my coherent ability to use European flights.

On Thursday do I vote for the same thing that is wanted by the BNP, UKIP, Britain First, EDL, Farage, Gove, The Sun and Daily Mail ?

Or do I vote the opposite ?

Hmm. Tough one

I'm sure they are equally dislikeable people/establishments on the remain side - I'm no fan of UKIP but I will be voting 'out'

So you think free movement of labour works against the British?

Understanding of the language means that the UK presents itself as a positive choice for many Europeans looking to migrate.

Whether that works for or against the British depends upon your political/social/cultural perspective.

On Thursday do I vote for the same thing that is wanted by the BNP, UKIP, Britain First, EDL, Farage, Gove, The Sun and Daily Mail ?

Or do I vote the opposite ?

Hmm. Tough one

What a ridiculous argument. If you're going to vote to Remain, at least do it for the right reasons; like we're stronger collectively etc...not that one.

Most ridiculous argument in the campaign; it's an in or out question. Not a political party one. Corbyn does want to leave in reality, can't argue that. He's practically been to every anti EU lobby there's even been but people only attack Boris Johnson for being a 'coward' for some reason I can't fathom, he's not the only one with a political agenda. You complain of Gove backing leave, but not Cameron and Osborne backing remain?

And you, mistakenly I'm sure, left out the former Head of the Bank of England wanting to leave.

Understanding of the language means that the UK presents itself as a positive choice for many Europeans looking to migrate.

Whether that works for or against the British depends upon your political/social/cultural perspective.
To clarify, do you think free movement of labour has a net positive impact on British born workers?

Started off (selfishly) wanting to vote out. We're one of the 'bigger' players in the EU, which logically (in my head) means we'll be asked to input more than others to help the whole. We're also a small island, especially in terms of landmass and out infrastructure feels generally quite poor (public transport, roads etc) on a daily basis, especially compared to other European cities

However, (and imo the main point that needs to be taken away from this farce) is that both sides have gone into spin and hyperbole and no coherent argument has been presented for either side. For me, it's on the Leave campaign to show/prove that leaving the EU will be of a benefit to the country as a whole (and to myself). I'm more confused than when the debate started, better the devil you know and all that. So, felling forced to be conservative (with a small c), i'll be voting In.

Thought it interesting that for all the talk on immigration, it's actually a net contributor to the economy (or so it's being reported), i.e we (people paying tax in the UK) benefit from immigration as it currently stands. I also wonder that, should we leave, the money and resource we'd 'save' (which itself seems to be a debatable subject) would not cover the additional resource we would require short/medium/long term to set ourselves up independently. Thus costing the average UK taxpayer more and not 'giving our people and services i.e the NHS' additional funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.