EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that one of the main factors that swung it for me was self interest. The senior management of my employer reckon the company's prospects are better in which means my job is more likely to be secure and my future pension will be better.
Least you're honest and it fit's in with other posters, one who likes cheap plumbers and another whose daughter will find it easier to work as a holiday rep in Magaluf.

In 1980, the EU nations accounted for 30% of world GDP and now it is just over half that. Europe is the slowest growing continent in the world bar Antarctica.

I believe that it is ludicrous that the UK is forced by the EU rules to not trade favourably with the successful nations around the world in order to trade with a failing bloc that we have little in common with.

Only continent/trading bloc that hasn't experienced economic growth in the last 10 years, unlike China, Ethiopa's economy's which have doubled in size.
And the fact that the Eurozone is screwed, and will be for a long time.
And the fact that countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal have got some of the highest youth unemployment rates in the Western world.

Only continent/trading bloc that hasn't experienced economic growth in the last 10 years, unlike China, Ethiopa's economy's which have doubled in size.
And the fact that the Eurozone is screwed, and will be for a long time.
And the fact that countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal have got some of the highest youth unemployment rates in the Western world.

Very selective. South American economies are performing worse than the EU and our youth unemployment would be in the middle of the EU pack but for artificially inflating Uni places!

Least you're honest and it fit's in with other posters, one who likes cheap plumbers and another whose daughter will find it easier to work as a holiday rep in Magaluf.
I think my livelihood is a slightly better reason than the cost of tradesmen and my daughter's summer employment prospects.

In 1980, the EU nations accounted for 30% of world GDP and now it is just over half that. Europe is the slowest growing continent in the world bar Antarctica.

I believe that it is ludicrous that the UK is forced by the EU rules to not trade favourably with the successful nations around the world in order to trade with a failing bloc that we have little in common with.

How long did you expect Africa to be kept in poverty for lol?

i'm not convinced but i'm certainly suspicious of how some top figures can explain as to why we should remain in,,it draws suspicion of ''whats in it for them' i simply cant trust any of them anymore so on the basis of what i have picked up from here and elswhere i believe we should call it a day and pull out
I trust them more than I trust the British electorate. The sheer ignorance and stupid populism on display is an embarrassment to a supposedly mature western democracy. The public face of Brexit are officious, mean-spirited, arseholes. Michael Gove, ffs. IDS? Boris Mad Dog Johnson? Fucking Forage?! And all oif them saying there will be some degree of recession if we vote for their side. And yet people are quite fucking prepared to do so? Voting for a recession because some Polish people moved in up the street or because you are actyally gullible enough to think 12 million people from Turkey are about to show up in Dover and start raping and sodomising everyone's. WTF is wrong with these people? These Brexit elites must be laughing their heads off at the turkeys voting for Xmas. Almost can,'t blame them. It is worse than the Donald Trump Brigade. Is this some mass troll or something. Because that's what it looks like.

A vote for more insane Tory austerity. A right wing fucking coup and people are actually falling for it. It's fucking creepy is what it is. It is a pisstake of monumental proportions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.