Roy Hodgson

The FA will go cheap and offer it to Gary Chuckle, as he is already in place continuity and all that bollox . Then we will be Gary Neville's England !

I still wanna know why nothing happened to that dodgy setup he had where young lads go to his management company and they amazingly get England caps that raised their value enough to get nice pay packets even if they were shite.

I've seen some poor England managers . Hodgson one of the worst .
Who next for England ?
May be it's a job for Sam at Sunderland .

The final corner summed up our tourny... a striker taking a corner to try find our goalkeeper to try to head the ball into the net.

Was like a 5 year old chose the tactics for the team and set up.

"Right... I'm thinking, centre back in defensive midfield (Dier) cos he was brought up in Portugal so he knows the continental style of play and his surname sounds foreign so he must be a good passer?!?.... erm... a striker (Sturridge) who's been injured for the majority of the year.... yeah we'll stick him on the right wing cos he's got "pace". Then errrr.... another striker (Rooney), he can play in midfield cos whiskeynose once said he could be the next Paul Scholes, so at a total decimation of aiming to play to our strengths i'll stick him in midfield...... yeah, and when my centre back in midfield begins to tire, can bring on a player who's played less football this season that I have in training (Wilshere)......

We've got two strikers who have both scored a lot of goals in the prem this year haven't we.... right, well one can go upfront. The other i'll bench for now and then when he comes on he can go left wing....

Oh... but the tall striker who is decent in the air, yeah he's taking all corners and freekicks".

Seriously it's really laughable just how many error's and faults there were with that team and the choices made in deciding who to bring. A guy only known to anyone of note from Feb THIS YEAR gets the nod at 18 yet only played 8 mins, meanwhile a title winning midfielder (Drinkwater) stays at home for Wilshere... it really is a joke.

And this all stems from Rooney.... the face of the FA/England team. Shoehorning him in to midfield totally ruined any chance of us playing to our strengths, that being two upfront (Kane and Vardy).

Spot on ^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.