Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
OblongHonoredElk.gif

last season scored 3 league goals and got 3 assists. Going forward he was very good. We will struggle to find as good a player as him going forward. Defending he'd struggle against pace

You are being petty now
Petty? People have been on my back because I'm sticking by my guns. People have probably said much worse earlier in the season about him and are now praising him like he has been a fantastic servant, when that isn't the case. I'm not going to pretend to like him because he is leaving, and people need to understand that it is my opinion.

Petty? People have been on my back because I'm sticking by my guns. People have probably said much worse earlier in the season about him and are now praising him like he has been a fantastic servant, when that isn't the case. I'm not going to pretend to like him because he is leaving, and people need to understand that it is my opinion.

Fair play,the only thing I'll remember him by,is scoring our first ever CL goal at home v Napoli,but that's it really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.