Germany vs France - Euro 2016: Semi-Final - 07/07/16

Remember 'borrowing' the poznan from lech poznan in the Europa league during the 11/12 season. Nowt wrong with the French doing the Motherwell celebration

I can't cheer on the French. Shithouses to a man. Now I have a difficult decision on who to cheer on in the final.

Tough, I'd settle for a Portugal win but only if Tranny and Pepe get injured in the warm up ;)

The rags jump on any mistake made by neuer or hart but when get all defenseless when the near post fraud de gea makes mistakes. They make my blood boil so much and the season hasnt even started yet

Instead of typing bollox how he was a coward tonight? Never stopped pushing Germany forward, delivered 4-5 great crosses into the danger area.

He's a double CL and WC winner FFS, take your head from up your arse and see daylight.

Don'tfeed the troll.

Can't agree with that. They had no cutting edge in the final third, the German midfield weren't to blame for the loss, they completely controlled the game.

The midfield did all it could. It's just that the team lacked a striker who could provide a focal point to their attacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.