Le Tour de France 2016

Not quite the same, Sky has a bigger budget and the best talent compared to the other teams about today, unlike US Postal who had a number of unknowns flying up mountains with Armstrong. Froome released his data, I'm not sure there is much more he can do to prove he is clean.

Absolutely.
I mean ffs, was looking earlier on twitter, half expecting the usual suspects to be accusing him of using blood doping to explain his downhill speed today ;-)
Or maybe he had a jet engine hidden in his saddle.
No doubt they'll find something to criticise him for within hours

Just before they reached the summit some bloke was running next to froome and got a bit close so Froome stuck his elbow in the guys face. Apparently froome as since said the blokes flag was all over his handle bars and front wheel.
Just before they reached the summit some bloke was running next to froome and got a bit close so Froome stuck his elbow in the guys face. Apparently froome as since said the blokes flag was all over his handle bars and front wheel.
Yes just look for the cnut dressed as Carlos Valderama wig and all.

That was fantastic from Froome yesterday, he was really pushing the limits on that descent. If you can keep away from Valverde downhill then you're certainly doing something right. Chapeau to him.

The idiots on the summits of the mountain stages are just trying to get themselves on the TV.

Most are pissed as farts after drinking all day, and the majority of them don't want Froome to win and like the Eurovision Song Contest they just do not like us.

Fuck em all.

Big day today. Been some first week for the brits. British cycling is in rude health for sure. Cant see the problem with Froome, hard to argue when he descends like that. I think there are more likeable British riders and that might hurt him a little, I mean Cavendish is a very popular guy and rarely gets bad press. If they like you they like you if they don't they don't.

Big day today. Been some first week for the brits. British cycling is in rude health for sure. Cant see the problem with Froome, hard to argue when he descends like that. I think there are more likeable British riders and that might hurt him a little, I mean Cavendish is a very popular guy and rarely gets bad press. If they like you they like you if they don't they don't.

Froome's a victim of all that's gone before, Sky being compared to US postal and him compared to He who shall not be named.
A sprinter is never gonna have to face that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.