**UPDATe new art piece PAGE 12** fave Iconic City Image...My Old Man has started doing 'City Art'

This is my fave...at the 1-6 Demolition Derby...especially since that 'Not Arrogant...Just Better' flag is in the background...absolutely priceless

CS15776988.jpg

This is my fave...at the 1-6 Demolition Derby...especially since that 'Not Arrogant...Just Better' flag is in the background...absolutely priceless

CS15776988.jpg

hahaha it is priceless that !

Then there is the knob at the side thinking if he holds his scarf up saying champions people wont realise they are being stuffed 6-1 at home

Dad is really touched by the response and some of the pictures posted he is definitely going to do! I will get him straight onto it and will post his take on some of the images. Hopefully they will come out well.

Thanks for the replies, more are welcome, if you can post an image with your post so he knows exactly what you mean, that will help him out. I will get him onto one tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.