N'Golo Kante

Glad he's going Chelsea if only so there's zero chance of him coming here. I'm convinced he's criminally overrated. Had an excellent season but he's very limited and i fully expect him to be found out in the main bar the odd 1/2 games where he'll replicate last season and the masses will point to those few instances to claim he's great.

Glad he's going Chelsea if only so there's zero chance of him coming here. I'm convinced he's criminally overrated. Had an excellent season but he's very limited and i fully expect him to be found out in the main bar the odd 1/2 games where he'll replicate last season and the masses will point to those few instances to claim he's great.
Wrong he is 100% top player, He will be Conte best signing IMO. He doesn't stop running, working & will get in the faces of players for 93 minutes. For £29m it's a steal.

Wrong he is 100% top player, He will be Conte best signing IMO. He doesn't stop running, working & will get in the faces of players for 93 minutes. For £29m it's a steal.

I agree mate.....the stats dont lie...1st in tackles, 1st in tackles won and 1st interceptions in the prem last season....he would have given us the motor our midfield needs...

Wrong in your opinion. I recognise i'm in the vast minority here but it's what i believe. If he goes on to replicate last seasons form for the next 2-3 seasons and do so at a higher level then i'll be more than happy to admit my opinion was wrong.

Good business and a great price for Chelsea. Leicester could've demanded alot more considering players like Troy Deeney are being valued at £30 million plus this window.

So Kante goes to Chelsea and he all of a sudden turns into a fantastic signing, Pogba rumoured to be joining United and he turns into a shit player and a bad signing.

Only on Bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.