Frustrations with the OS.

seems to be set up for tablets and mobile phone. not very user-friendly on an old fashioned PC.
there's normally a button you can click to confirm your device. any idea where it is?

I appreciate that we need to change and evolve constantly, but at present the OS is just unusable for me. Particularly on my Android marshmallow phone, the layout and text are off and it is just unusable.

The content is another thing. I agree that we don't want to go to our own club ensure to hear about our club primarily. I don't care what the sun, sky or BBC are saying about Chelsea or spurs.

Appreciate they have done this close season on purpose, and likely will be updated and improved. But the risk is to lose fans to other sources whilst they figure out getting it right.

Overall, a poor piece of planning and implementation, whoever the chosen partner was for this project needs dropping for future consideration.

Giving it to the end of July, if no better then deleting from my bookmarks and will rely on here and other places for city stuff. At least that way others may be willing to fish out the actually city-relevant stuff and link directly for the poor sods who can't bear to navigate the official site.

Sorry city, I love ya but this is well below the standards we should be setting.

Not sure if it is just me but there appears to be less material on each day compared with the previous site. This could be because they are using the space for the general football info, if it is it needs to stop. I go to MCFC web site for club news not general football stuff. I can see the general business strategy that if they have more football news City fans don't need to look elsewhere for information. However, this works 2 ways and if the OS only carries the big City stuff all they are doing is broadcasting the same as a general sports site. That leaves your City fan free to select the site they like the best which isn't necessarily going to be MCFC

I appreciate that we need to change and evolve constantly, but at present the OS is just unusable for me. Particularly on my Android marshmallow phone, the layout and text are off and it is just unusable.

The content is another thing. I agree that we don't want to go to our own club ensure to hear about our club primarily. I don't care what the sun, sky or BBC are saying about Chelsea or spurs.

Appreciate they have done this close season on purpose, and likely will be updated and improved. But the risk is to lose fans to other sources whilst they figure out getting it right.

Overall, a poor piece of planning and implementation, whoever the chosen partner was for this project needs dropping for future consideration.

Giving it to the end of July, if no better then deleting from my bookmarks and will rely on here and other places for city stuff. At least that way others may be willing to fish out the actually city-relevant stuff and link directly for the poor sods who can't bear to navigate the official site.

Sorry city, I love ya but this is well below the standards we should be setting.

What surprises me is the different experience people appear to be having. I find the new site works without a problem on all my devices and that includes windows 10 and Android marshmallow phone and tablet

The issue I do have is that it's rather sluggish.

I'd agree the choice of content should only relate to City but suspect (or hope) it's because the season hasn't started yet

I'd say the level of hate on here is getting a bit tiresome

You can give feedback to newweb@cityfootball.com

I have sent them an email listing the problems I am having, including not being able to login. I am using Windows 10 & Android tablet.

Is the email working now? That's a bonus then.

I don't have a problem logging in, but it won't keep me logged in. Have to do it every time, unlike the old version.

Is the email working now? That's a bonus then.

I don't have a problem logging in, but it won't keep me logged in. Have to do it every time, unlike the old version.
Couldn't get the email address to work direct from the site so copied it and put it directly into my email account and sent it from there and it hasn't been rejected so I think it is working.

I'm also having the same problem with logging in, will let me but doesn't keep me logged in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.