Frustrations with the OS.

I preferred the previous version - this one looks as though it has been put together by a youngster fresh from grammar school with no experience of the real world.

What surprises me is the different experience people appear to be having. I find the new site works without a problem on all my devices and that includes windows 10 and Android marshmallow phone and tablet

The issue I do have is that it's rather sluggish.

I'd agree the choice of content should only relate to City but suspect (or hope) it's because the season hasn't started yet

I'd say the level of hate on here is getting a bit tiresome

Ha, yeah I don't mind it to be honest - hopefully they'll have the page loading issue sorted soon.

Reminds me of that John Cooper Clark poem on here sometimes:

The fucking pies are fucking old
The fucking chips are fucking cold
The fucking beer is fucking flat
The fucking flats have fucking rats
The fucking clocks are fucking wrong
The fucking days are fucking long
It fucking gets you fucking down
Evidently Chickentown

At 11:30 this morning the newest headlines on the OS is a story in the Express about Sane deal possibly being hijacked, news! Thats been around for 2 days. Next one is about Zidan and his comments about Pogba! WTF. I am a City fan, I go to the City web site for NEWS ABOUT CITY.

At 11:30 this morning the newest headlines on the OS is a story in the Express about Sane deal possibly being hijacked, news! Thats been around for 2 days. Next one is about Zidan and his comments about Pogba! WTF. I am a City fan, I go to the City web site for NEWS ABOUT CITY.
Have just tried the site again. Was confronted in the 'City Now' bit by the United Crest and a full list of their players who are going to ????. Why on the OFFICIAL MANCHESTER CITY SITE are official releases from Old Trafford appearing.
I don't like any of this new WIX site, hard to find anything, but the worst of all is the stupid bouncing ball City Now bit ... where at least half of it has nothing to do with city at all. It, is an abomination and the obviously United fans who are compiling City Now should be removed and send to Trafford at top speed
t

Tried 3 times for Stoke away information, and each time was blitzed with adverts for home weekend packages.
Still none the wiser.
The adverts are the main reason for this website. Like you I was digging deeper and deeper into the site to find the Stoke ticket details without success, but interrupted by ads. Found details first on Bluemoon Monday then on City website Tuesday, but then only points & dates, no prices. A very frustrating time!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.