Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered really. LEquipe is reporting a £101m deal with £8m further addons. I'm certain agent fees were mentioned in previous reports as well.

They can have him. Too much for an 8 goals 6 assists a season player from a one horse race Serie A league. Hope he keeps the bark but no bite.

I can't see Real sitting back and watching Pogba go to united and I don't think Pogba actually wants to go to there.

Real might think the fee is too much for Pogba, but if they sell Rodriguez, or Kroos (to us ideally!) Then that might part fund the move for Pogba.

Personally, I think Pogba will go to Madrid or sign a bumper new deal with Juve. I just don't see him as a europa league player...

I can't see Real sitting back and watching Pogba go to united and I don't think Pogba actually wants to go to there.

Real might think the fee is too much for Pogba, but if they sell Rodriguez, or Kroos (to us ideally!) Then that might part fund the move for Pogba.

Personally, I think Pogba will go to Madrid or sign a bumper new deal with Juve. I just don't see him as a europa league player...

You got any straw left to clutch at mate?

If i were pep right now, i'd be pushing to buy kroos and morata in a double deal worth...£100 million.

BOOM!

PS. If bony is to leave a striker is required...chelsea are after lukaku meaning everton may well take bony. The fact real turned down chelsea for morata, who met their asking price when everyone thought that was nailed on, was also strange...Calling it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.