2015-16 season review dvd

Stirling1978

I know last season wasnt a classic, but we won the league cup and there were some good games, but doesnt seem that there is a dvd release this year.
I've got all the previous available dvd's and would be nice to have to look back on in years to come.
Anyone heard anything?

Can you remember many years ago,buying this would be like the best thing in the world.The wait to watch it,then it finally arriving.What a feeling it was,even when we were shit.
On top,the Trevor Morley Bradford equaliser,for some reason,still one of my all time favourites.

I know last season wasnt a classic, but we won the league cup and there were some good games, but doesnt seem that there is a dvd release this year.
I've got all the previous available dvd's and would be nice to have to look back on in years to come.
Anyone heard anything?

I also have been wondering this I know we didn't have the best season, we won't the league cup in gritty fashion , but surely they would still release a season review dvd , the only thing I can think of is that they were waiting for pep to arrive and sticking bits of that on the end of the Dvd to go into the new era.

Was wondering this myself, it may not have been a classic season but there were highlights: Destroying Chelsea twice, Sergio's five goals against Newcastle, Sevilla away, Kelechi, PSG, KDB's goals and of course the cup win. Would be nice to relive all those. Personally I buy the DVDs every year whether they're good or bad as its always interesting to look back either way. They even did them in the Pearce era so to not do one for last year when we scored 116 goals would be a bit daft. I did email the club about it a few weeks ago but they just said they didn't know when it would be out and keep checking the website.

Can you remember many years ago,buying this would be like the best thing in the world.The wait to watch it,then it finally arriving.What a feeling it was,even when we were shit.
On top,the Trevor Morley Bradford equaliser,for some reason,still one of my all time favourites.

Getting promoted is just as good as winning the Premier League. It's not as good as winning it for the first time in 44 years in he final seconds, but it's very bit as good as winning it any other way.

If they can't get someone better to do the talkover commentary than that **** they've been using they can forget it. The one that can't pronounce basic names like Aguero (and Smalling for that matter - how can you get that wrong?). The last one was so bad I swore I'd never buy another if he was involved, even if we won every trophy going!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.