Moyes Is Back!

right appointment.

he'll steady the ship and deliver consistent mid table stability. Would he have been @Stockport mackem choice?

Good question....he's possibly the best we could have got.
Still gutted we last the big guy...as he seemed a great fit for us.
My main concern is that this whole thing has fucked our pre season....no signings etc...and a new manager with only a few weeks to kick off.

We really could do with avoiding our customary slow start....but it looks like we might be the tea. Doing deals late in August...after the season is under way...
.is Moyes the right choice....god knows....if he brings stability ...fine..

I can't see him doing the rags many favours though.....given how he was hounded out.

ad132918211internet-viral-p.jpg

Be fair to the guy. He was handed(and accepted) a poisoned chalice at the swamp. He was a reasonable manager at Everton, and was just in the wrong league for his next job.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the Moyesiah, but he could steady the ship there.

Be fair to the guy. He was handed(and accepted) a poisoned chalice at the swamp. He was a reasonable manager at Everton, and was just in the wrong league for his next job.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the Moyesiah, but he could steady the ship there.

Pretty much how I feel.

Great appointment for me. With the 1or 2 huge exceptions last season, as a matter of course there will be a group of manager looking at top six(ish), another group looking at be safe in mid table trying some new things and trying to play a bit of football. Then there will be the teams in the bottom 6/7 that have to fight for every point in the desperate hope of having one more point than they need to stay up. I put moyes into the middle bracket n his first season and then move the club on from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.