New official City website

The new website is garbage, from the terrible menu systems, the stupid slider bar filled with nonsense about the rags, stupid fixture nonsense so I can't see future matches in one view, videos are almost impossible to find.
Add to that seems to be down half the time, we want our old site back

What a pile of dross the new site is. Try looking at the news tab, scroll down and it auto resets before you can do anything! Try finding out what MCWFC games are coming up ' no further games this season' WTF. If you want see some clown messing around in China great, but football, no chance.

The new website is garbage, from the terrible menu systems, the stupid slider bar filled with nonsense about the rags, stupid fixture nonsense so I can't see future matches in one view, videos are almost impossible to find.
Add to that seems to be down half the time, we want our old site back
This
Up and down again!!!! Then some halfwit posting about Unknown rag superstar Bailly snubbing us because he wants to play for Maureen....couldn't make it up!
Supposed to be a site about City not Trafford Yawnited!
Rant over...now back under my rock before it's mentioned how little I post!

It's a pile of shit. "Sorry football fans" ? Wtf. How about "Sorry City fans". Looks as if they've contracted it out to some 3rd party to put it together and run it who have no affiliation to the club at all. All the United updates down the right side...not interested.

just logged into www.mcfc.co.uk and I see the official website seems to have become another victim of the social media trend.. so I've logged into BlueMoon for the first time in ages..

- if there's a nice clean list of all our fixtures either from our official site or another one (the same way the old site used to show them) can someone please post it in here or PM me with it?

many thanks!

just logged into www.mcfc.co.uk and I see the official website seems to have become another victim of the social media trend.. so I've logged into BlueMoon for the first time in ages..

- if there's a nice clean list of all our fixtures either from our official site or another one (the same way the old site used to show them) can someone please post it in here or PM me with it?

many thanks!

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/fixtures/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.